The butterfly is one of the most beautiful insects in the world. Butterflies come in many colors and sizes around the world. Butterflies are loved by adults as well as children alike.
I made this butterfly when I was free. Try it in your free time too. very easy. you can fix it soon. I thought it would be suitable for small children’s activities as well. So I will share this with you.
Now let’s try to fix him.
- How to make a paper craft butterfly?
- What do you need:
- Let’s see how we make it now
- Step 01: Cut out the pieces of paper needed to create the butterfly.
- Step 02: Let’s make the body part of the butterfly first. (abdomen)
- Step 03: We are making the butterfly’s next part. (Head)
- Step 04: We are adding the butterfly’s hull and body.
- Step 05: We are adjust what is needed to make the butterfly’s wings.
- Step 06: We are making the two large wings of a butterfly.
- Step 07: We are making small wing parts of a butterfly.
- Step 08: We are adding the wings of the formed butterfly.
- Step 09: We are decorating the abdomen of the butterfly.
- Step 10: We make the antenna part of the butterfly.
- Step 11: We add the antenna section to the butterfly’s head.
- Step 12: Assemble all the parts and finish by pasting the butterflies.
- You too have now made a beautiful butterfly. Beautiful, isn’t it?
- If you have something unclear, don’t forget to watch the video below. Thank you.
- What is special about a butterfly?
- What do butterflies symbolize?
- How do butterflies die?
- Is a butterfly a bird or an insect?
- What happens if a butterfly sits on you?
- Can butterflies bite you?
- Who eats a butterfly?
- Why do butterflies die when you touch them?
- Where do butterflies go to die?
- 10 Interesting Facts About Butterflies
How to make a paper craft butterfly?
First, prepare everything listed below.
What do you need:
- Two pieces of paper of any color
- A bottle of gum
- A rule
- a pencil
Let’s see how we make it now
Step 01: Cut out the pieces of paper needed to create the butterfly.
First cut out your colored paper as shown below. You can use colored paper of your choice.
Step 02: Let’s make the body part of the butterfly first. (abdomen)
The cut is 7cm x 21cm. The paper section should be rolled and glued.
When rolling it, one side should be large and the other side small.
Make it in the shape of a horn.
Step 03: We are making the butterfly’s next part. (Head)
Roll out the cut 2cm x 30cm section and paste. Roll to the same size as the large side of the horn we made earlier. Make it the size of the funnel, not too tight or too loose.Then take the next part and roll it as shown below. As shown in the picture.
Step 04: We are adding the butterfly’s hull and body.
Glue the two parts of the butterfly’s head and abdomen together as shown.Now glue the two parts together.
Step 05: We are adjust what is needed to make the butterfly’s wings.
Then take four of the six strips we cut and glue them together to make two long strips. Do not paste the other two.
Step 06: We are making the two large wings of a butterfly.
The butterfly’s two large wings are made of two strips of paper glued together.
Make a butterfly ‘s wings out of a circle.
Take the two straps together and arrange the two parts as follows.
Step 07: We are making small wing parts of a butterfly.
Make two tiny wings out of strips of parchment paper, just like before (the enormous wings).
Step 08: We are adding the wings of the formed butterfly.
Then add the two large wings to the small wings and make the butterfly’s wing parts.
Step 09: We are decorating the abdomen of the butterfly.
Then apply a small strip of the following to the body part to make it more beautiful.
Step 10: We make the antenna part of the butterfly.
Roll the pieces into small pieces, as shown in the picture below.
Step 11: We add the antenna section to the butterfly’s head.
We assemble and paste the antenna parts of the butterfly and the head part, the body part.
Step 12: Assemble all the parts and finish by pasting the butterflies.
Finally place the body part in the middle of the wings and paste as shown in the picture.
You too have now made a beautiful butterfly. Beautiful, isn’t it?
If you have something unclear, don’t forget to watch the video below. Thank you.
What is special about a butterfly?
The specialty of the butterfly is that it is the most colorful and colorful insect. The wings of a butterfly are covered with thousands of small scales and these scales reflect light in different colors. At some point, the scales fall off the wings, leaving spots of transparency where the chitin layer is exposed.
What do butterflies symbolize?
Many cultures and Christianity hold this flying insect in high esteem and use it as a symbol for many life concepts. In summary, butterfly symbolism symbolizes resurrection, change, renewal, hope, endurance, and the courage to embrace transformation to make life better.
How do butterflies die?
Concerned about the death of butterflies, do butterflies die after laying eggs? No. Like humans, they die in old age. In most cases, women die with the eggs in their bodies. In that sense, they do not always have the opportunity to lay eggs.
Is a butterfly a bird or an insect?
Although the butterfly is thought to be a bird, the butterfly is an insect that usually flies daily in the order Lepidoptera. They are grouped under the subdivision Ropolocera. Butterflies evolve when in close contact with moths.
What happens if a butterfly sits on you?
Does a butterfly ever try to eat you when it lands on you? It’s not because you like it or because you look like a particular flower; In fact, the butterfly is attracted to the smell of salt in your sweat and blood. It comes to you because you want to eat it. … they get salt, sugar and protein from the mud.
Can butterflies bite you?
Even if one thinks that butterflies bite, they never bite. The caterpillars bite on the leaves and overeat their chewing gum and some bite if they feel threatened. But once they become butterflies, they only have long wavy proboscis. It’s like a cool drink straw. They lose their jaws.
Who eats a butterfly?
Butterflies eat common predators but are not limited to: wasps, ants, parasitic flies, birds, snakes, beads, rats, lizards, dragons and even monkeys! Other animals that butterflies regularly add to their menu list are frogs and spiders.
Why do butterflies die when you touch them?
Did you think that if you touched the wings of a butterfly, they would die? If so, the wings of a butterfly are covered with scales, which shed over time as part of the insect’s life cycle, Reitz said. Touching the wings of some butterflies can pull off the scales and cause some damage, but it will not kill the butterfly. Touching their wings does not remove the scales.
Where do butterflies go to die?
The mountain is often referred to as “Adam’s Peak” in many English travel guides as the place where butterflies die. However, despite its many names, in my opinion, the local Sinhala version, Samanalakanda, is much more famous as the place where butterflies were killed. At the end of their lives, we can see butterflies flocking to the top of the mountain.
However, in the past, it was a common sight in Sri Lanka and now it is difficult to see a flock of butterflies due to the declining ecosystem.
10 Interesting Facts About Butterflies
- Butterfly wings are transparent.
- There are nearly 20,000 species of butterflies.
- Butterflies use their feet to taste.
- A butterfly lives only a few weeks.
- The giant Slovotail butterfly is one of the largest butterflies.
- The most common butterfly, the cabbage white, is found in the United States.
- Butterflies feed on liquid food.
- Some butterfly species migrate because of the cold.
- Butterfly wings help them against predators.
- Butterflies seem to have two wings, but in fact, they have four wings.